Ball Wall Circles will strengthen and stretch your rotator cuff while stretching your chest.
- Stand upright with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Place the ball chest height against the wall and hold it with your arm fully extended.
- Using your left hand, roll the ball in circles on the wall.
- After you’ve finished your rotations, switch the direction.
- Finally, repeat with your other arm.
- Stay far enough away from the wall so you can fully extend your arms.
- Do not lock your elbow though.
- Always use caution when working the rotator cuff to avoid injury.