The advantage of this exercise over a standard rear delt row is that you can use the bench to keep yourself stable and avoid back injuries.
- Stand in front of an incline bench holding a pair of dumbbells.
- Bend your knees slightly and keep your abs tight.
- Slowly bend over until your forehead touches the top of the bench.
- Your arms should be hanging and your palms facing each other.
- Slowly raise your arms out to the side. Focus on using the back of your deltoids for this exercise.
- Raise the dumbbells until your arms are parallel with the floor.
- Hold this position for a moment, then slowly lower the dumbbells.