This is an advanced exercise that combines a lateral lunge with a bicep curl.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing up.
- Stand with your feet together, your back straight and your abs drawn in.
- Allow your arms to extend down fully in front of your thighs.
- While keeping your body straight, take a step sideways and then bend your waist and your knee into a lunge.
- As you go into the lunge curl your arms up towards your shoulders contracting your biceps.
- Return to starting position and switch legs.
Have a Personal Trainer or Instructor show you how to properly perform this exercise.