This is an advanced exercise and should be avoided by beginners.
- Lay on a flat bench with your head at one end and your feet panted firmly on the floor.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand(palms facing up) and raise it over your body.
- Your arms will be pointed towards the ceiling.
- While keeping your upper arms and elbows still, lower the dumbbell slowly over your face bending only your elbow.
- Slowly raise the dumbbell back to the starting position and repeat with your other arm.
Do not perform this exercise if your arms are fatigued as you are lifting the weight over your face.