This is a single arm version of a bicep cable curl. Cable machines are great for helping you learn proper form while building muscle.
- Attach a stirrup bar to a low cable pulley.
- Stand of the side of the weight stack with your legs shoulder width apart and your knees slightly bent and your abs drawn in.
- Grasp the stirrup in one hand with an underhand grip (palms facing up).
- Lower the stirrup to the top of your thighs.
- Keeping your elbows still, curl the stirrup up towards your chest.
- Slowly lower the stirrup to the starting position.